Texas Outback Kennels
Alapaha Puppy/ Dog Purchase Contract
This contract is between Texas Outback Kennels (name of breeder), hereinafter referred to as SELLER and
_______________________________, hereinafter referred to as BUYER(s).
Address of Buyer:
Seller agrees to sell Buyer a puppy born _______________________________________
For the sum of $_________________________
Buyer Agrees to:
1) Send a minimum non-refundable deposit of $500.00 to Texas Outback Kennels to secure a puppy.
The balance of the purchase price due on or before the date that the puppy reaches 6 weeks of age. The Buyer
must take possession of the puppy at 8 weeks unless otherwise stated by the Seller.
a) If the buyer selects a puppy and then for any reason changes his mind or cannot take possession of
said puppy, he forfeits his deposit.
b) If the buyers puts a deposit on a puppy from a particular litter and does not choose or want a pup from that
Litter, the buyer’s deposit will go on the next available litter. If a buyer placesa deposit on a breeding and the
breeding is unsuccessful, the deposit will go toward the next available breeding of same quality.
c) The buyer is responsible for all delivery charges relating to taking possesion of the puupy, including ,
but not limited to Shipping and Crate Fees. These fees are not included in the purchase price.The Seller Will
provide a Health Cerificate, first shots and worming from a licensed veternarian before shipping.
2) If the Buyer for any reason is unable to care for the animal , the Breeder must be notified and given first
Opportunity to purchase the animal at or below the initial purchase price.
3) If the Buyer is found guilty of violations of Animal Welfare or Animal Abuse Laws, ownership of the animal
will revert back to the Breeder without any refund of money.
4) The Buyer agrees to retain the original registered name of the animal.
5) Buyer agrees to never sell the animal or any progeny of the animal to any Pet Store, Pet Farm, or
similar Puppy Sales Institution.
6) The Purchaser is solely responsible for the behavior of the animal after purchase. The Breeder retains
no responsibility for the animal’s
7) If the purchaser uses the animal for the purpose of dog fighting , ownership of the animal will revert to
the Breeder without refund of any money.
8) All Dogs produced or sold by Texas Outback Kennels will carry the TOK prefix before any other name on
their registration papers.
We also reserve the right to advertise pictures and /or video footage of any dog sold or bred by us.
9) This contract is valid only for the original buyer and dog. The contact is non- transferable.
10) The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention,
proper grooming and responsible care. This includes keeping this puppy/dog parasite free and up to date
with inoculations, proper nutrition, which consists of a good quality
professional feed given at regular intervals, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to
provide a safe environment for the dog,
and never allow the dog to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision. The Seller strongly recommends
that the puppy/dog be micro-chipped in order to facilitate his return if lost or stolen.
11) The Seller guarantees this puppy/dog to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. A
Health Certificate from a licensed
veterinarian and a health record of all shots and/or worming will be provided by the Seller at time of buyer taking
possession of said puppy.
The Buyer agrees to take this dog to a licensed veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours of possession, for a
physical examination. Should puppy/dog be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which the Seller is clearly
to blame, the dog may, upon a signed written diagnosis from
said licensed veterinarian, be returned (at the Buyers sole expense) for a replacement puppy of equal of greater
value. No refund will be given.
The Seller assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the puppy/dog. No other
guarantees are given.
12) If at any time the Buyer can no longer retain possession of this dog, the Seller is to be notified and given
first option of resuming full ownership of dog in order for the Seller to locate this dog a new home. Refunds,
if any, will be at the discretion of the Breeder/ Seller. The dog
will be returned with all ABBA papers and medical records. Should any circumstances arise that affect the
quality of life of the dog, the breeder/seller is to be informed so that they may participate in determining the
future of the dog. The Breeder/ Seller reserves the right to
approve/prohibit any transfer of this animal to a third party. Under no circumstances will this dog be sold,
leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
13) The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the dog,
such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any treatment as it occurs.
This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on
puppies and gives us important feedback and information on the health or our dogs for future generations.
14) Registration papers will be provided to the Buyer immediately upon receipt from ABBA once processed.
All animals owned by Texas Outback Kennels are ABBA Registered, DNA Tested and of Show Quality.
Therefore, the Buyer agrees to register the dog using the kennel prefix name of Tok's.
15) Breeding Rights - Texas Outback Kennels reserves the rights to breed up to 2 times to any dog that
carries the TOK prefix before its or any dog sold by Texas Outback Kennels. Texas Outback Kennels agrees to
pay for all cost associated with the breeding.
At seller's choice, the seller may choose to retain all breeding rights. If seller chooses to retain all breediing
rights , an addendumwill be added to this contract.
The preceding paragraphs contain conditions established by the Seller to ensure the well being of the
puppy/dog. The Buyer’s agreements will continue for the duration of the dog’s life and the Seller will have the
right to enforce the agreements.
Agreed to this date____________________________
Printed _________________________________Printed _____________________________________
TEXAS OUTBACK KENNELS
Alapaha Blue-Blood Bulldog Breeder
Feel free to Call Ken with any questions 214 571-8574